Pure Foods Tasmania Limited (“Pure Foods” or the “Company”) (ASX code: PFT) is pleased to invite investors and shareholders to an online Investor Briefing. Managing Director, Michael Cooper and Non-Executive Director, Sandy Beard will be providing an update to the market Q1 FY20 results as well as an overview on the business growth strategy.
Details of the event are as follows:
Event: Pure Foods Tasmania Limited Investor Briefing
Presenters: Michael Cooper (Managing Director) and Sandy Beard (Non-Executive Director)
Time: Wednesday 28th October 2020, 11.00am (AEDT)
Where: Zoom Webinar, details to be provided upon registration
To register your interest for the webinar, please click through to the link below:
After registering your interest, you will receive a confirmation email with information joining the webinar.
Participants will be able to submit questions via the Panel throughout the webinar, however given we are expecting a large number of attendees we encourage shareholders to send through questions via email beforehand to the Company via email@example.com
- Group sales achieves 47% increase in Q1 FY21 over Q1 FY20 with $1,367,257 recorded.
- Positive EBITDA at end of Q1 FY21 with the group’s trading EBITDA of $168,876 compared to ($16,730) in Q1 FY20, therefore improving by 1009%
- As at 30 September 2020 the Company held a cash balance of $3.929M
- E-commerce sales have increased 266% in Q1 FY21 over Q1 FY20.
- Strategic Partnership strengthened with Monde Nissin Australia with distribution into Woodbridge Smokehouse products secured into the South Australian independent market.
- PFT launched a new range of premium pate into 850 Woolworths stores nationally.
- Acquisition of the assets and business of Daly Potato Company Pty Ltd announced and completed in after balance date events.
- Incubation Fund to be established to accelerate start-ups operating in the Tasmanian premium food and beverage industry
- Product launches – Tasmanian Plant Based Dairy brand, New Pastures, with 5 products available through nationals, independents, direct to consumer and export retail channels.
This announcement has been authorised and approved by the Board of Pure Foods Tasmania Limited
– ENDS –
For investor, media or other enquiries please contact:
Managing Director – Pure Foods Tasmania
+61 419 124433
Investor and Media Relations
+ 61 405 555 618