Pure Foods Tasmania is a proud employer of locals in the Greater Hobart area. We have roles within administration, management, production and distribution, across Mornington, Sorell and Woodbridge.
We may post specific available roles below, or you may email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note we will only respond to successful applicants.
Customer Sales Officer
Full Time – Mornington Based
Pure Foods Tasmania is a publicly listed company based in Mornington, Tasmania. We are a rapidly growing company and our core business is in the manufacturing and distribution of fine Tasmanian produce through our production businesses Tasmanian Pate, Woodbridge Smokehouse, Daly Potato Co, Lauds Plant Based Cheese and the Cashew Creamery.
Due to an internal promotion, PFT is looking for a key addition to our team with a full time Customer Sales Officer. The successful enthusiastic individual will be responsible for being our first point of contact with customers and providing support to the sales team.
Preferred qualities and skills include:
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build rapport with customers.
- High self-initiative and drive with ability to work unsupervised.
- Experience in a customer service role.
- Efficiency in operating a computer and Microsoft suite.
- Experience with software (Unleashed and Prospect) will be looked upon favourably.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation.
- Experience in the FMCG industry.
If you believe you would be a good fit for this role, please send us your resume and cover letter including examples of how you exhibit these qualities and skills to firstname.lastname@example.org
Logistics and Supply Chain Supervisor
Full Time – Mornington Based
Pure Foods Tasmania are looking for a Logistics and Supply Chain Supervisor in our busy and expanding food manufacturing operation based in Mornington.
We are looking for someone to bring energy and a “can do” attitude in a dynamic and constantly evolving role. We would love for someone to hit the ground running and apply their skills and experience to the role.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Previous FMCG Warehouse experience a must
- Experience with large volume pick and pack distribution system
- Experience with inventory management system, specifically Unleashed
- Experience with major Supermarket dispatching and warehousing systems
- Experience with main Tasmanian to mainland logistic companies
- Experience with export logistics preferred
- Motor Vehicle and Forklift license
- Supervise pick and pack distribution centre, including team
- Create cost efficiencies in logistics and procurement
- Oversee the management of orders inwards/outwards
- Manage export distribution requirements
- Planning and forecasting of materials and required stock
- Review and source new suppliers of new and existing materials
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the products and/or production process
Our company is still very new and we are excited to bring on another team member who will assist us in growing rapidly.
If you believe you would be a good fit for this role, please send us your resume and cover letter including examples of how you exhibit these qualities and skills to email@example.com.